Skip to content
- The app should be published version
- The app contains real-world USA business data and replace/remove test data and test user.
- Use demo USA user data in the app.
- Make sure default workflows are inactive.
- Ensure there is no spelling mistakes in form name and form fields.
- Make the user experience better for filling the form by making fields default, and auto-populated. (like the date field should be auto-populated using form script, use auto number).
- Fill at least 10 records in each asset form.
- Set custom Title and subtitle for each form.
- Set list preview for each form.
- Set form sequence in the app.
- Hide forms that are used in workflows/ will be assigned tasks to specific users.
- Make the copy fields read-only.
- Make sure all logos are relatable to the form name and app name.
- Use created by(creator field) field for prepared by, inspected by, audited by, completed by, etc
- Use USA date format (mm-dd-yyyy).
- Hide hierarchy forms.
- The Time zone should be set as the USA.
- Use list filters appropriately.
- Disable Adhoc action for task form.
- Send an email report with a pdf document to the form creator.
- Use two email fields one for the creator(referenced) and the second for fixed email.
- Keep photo size 200 and min 3 photos in a row.
- Keep signature right aligned with creator name(right align) in the same row.
- Keep the creation date on the top right corner of the report.
- Make sure all heading labels are bold.
- Ensure the “Serif Arial” font family and 15 font size is set for each chart. (font style can be changed as per requirement)
- Ensure each chart will be looks nice after data filing and use appropriate colors/ color format (Prefer dark/ warm colors. refer https://coolors.co/)
- Ensure the tiles/ card chart text is properly set and content is properly visible on the chart
- Ensure the title font size looks small than the actual value font size in the card chart/ tiles.
- Ensure tiles/ card charts are set up at top of the dashboard.
- Ensure all charts are aligned well.
- Ensure the same chart type is not used very frequently or very close in the dashboard.
- Ensure the same color styles are not used very frequently or very close in the dashboard.
- Ensure the pie chart and donut chart will not appear immediately right, left, top, or bottom. Put other charts in between them.
- Ensure the same type of bar chart/ stacked chart will not appear immediately right, left, top, or bottom. Put other charts in between them.
- Test the dashboard data, if there is any form, and if access permission is applied.