- Naming Convention- Appropriate form names, custom titles if needed and descriptions should be there.
- Test Data- Make sure there is no test data in the app.
- APK- If you are providing the apk link to the client then make sure it is publicly available so that anyone from the clientside can download the app from the given link.
- Hard refresh- If any changes are made in the app which requires hard refresh then inform the client to hard refresh the app before asking them to check the changes.
- Emails- Emails in the app (Workflows, scheduler, etc) are sent to correct email IDs.
- Decoration- Icons, cover and themes should be set for app, forms, account. Icons should be high quality, relevant, aligned with the theme.
- Account Validity- Check account validity with trial end date, account suspended status.
- Users- Make sure all the users password is set and all the users are active, Axonator team users should be removed.
- Access permission- Access permissions are set and verified on web, android and iOS.
- Form permission- Form permissions are set and verified on web, android and iOS.
- SMTP- Is client SMTP setup needed/done?
- Testing- App should be tested on web, android, iOS. Test the app with variety of data like the user is using the app. Example: If there is a textbox, then check by entering plain text, numeric values, special characters, etc.
Refer the below links for testing (Not all the points needs to be tested from the link)-
- Publish– Make sure the app version is published not publish for test.
- Project Update- Deliver the app with proper updates in the table format with the status and if anything is in progress then mention the progress in %.
- Confirmation- Confirmation from sales/finance/delivery head before delivery.
- Known issues- If there are any known issues in the app then mention those in the email while delivering the app.
Note- No spelling mistakes in the app, form, report, email templates, and users names and email IDs